March 13, 2020
At InfoWest, the safety of our employees and customers is our top priority.
We know the Coronavirus or COVID-19 has been on top of everyone’s mind recently. Yesterday the governor held a televised broadcast to update the public on safety measures that we have been asked to follow to reduce the impact and spread of the virus.
In response to growing concerns, InfoWest will immediately initiate the following practices:
1. Schedulers will ask if anyone in your home is sick and will offer to reschedule your installation or service call if someone is ill. Should you or anyone in your home start experiencing symptoms of illness, please notify our scheduling/installation department immediately.
2. All installers will carry hand sanitizers and other health protection measures.
3. We will ask customers to respect a space of at least 6 feet of social distancing from our employees when on-site.
4. If an Installer arrives on-site and feels there is any potential threat, he will have the right to suspend the installation (at no charge to the customer) for his safety.
5. Any InfoWest staff who starts feeling sick have been asked to remain at home. We are also encouraging our team to work from home where possible.
6. We ask that if you have concerns or questions that can be conducted online or over the phone, please do so to limit the foot traffic in our offices.
Our team members will continue to work hard to give you the internet you need to keep you and your family updated during this unprecedented time. We will continue to monitor this quickly evolving situation and are here to assist our customers as needed.
For additional information about the Coronavirus or COVID-19, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at cdc.gov.
Thank you for your continued support of our local company.